Friday 30 July 2010

Song Of The Week 30.07.10



I have decided to restart my song of the week. This weeks song of the week is:

Laura Marling - My Manic And I

Below is an archive of all my old songs of the week from last year. I'm so bloody lovely I also made a spotify playlist of all them songs - which I will be adding to. And you can listen to it here.

Past song of the weeks have been:
Feb 26th: No song of the week, Listen to the albums: Heligoland by Massive Attack or  Junior by Royksopp
Feb 19th: Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
Feb 12th: Kid Kudi ft. Ratatat & MGMT - Pursuit of Happiness (nightmare)
Feb 5th: The Bronx - History's Stranglers
January 29th: White Rabbit - Percussion Gun
January 22nd: Maximo Park - Lets get Clinical
January 15th: The Maccabees - No Kind Words 
January 8th: Excision & Datsik - Swagga 
December 25th: The Power of Love - Frankie Goes to Hollywood 
December 18th: Mylo - Sunworshipper 
December 11th: The XX - Shelter 
December 4th: Lykke Li - Possibility 
November 27th: Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse ft. Jason Lytle - Everytime I'm With You 
November 20th: Muse - Undisclosed Desires
November 13th: Royksopp - This Must Be It
November 6th: Wiley ft Chew Fu - Take That 
October 30th: Caspa - Radio1 Essential Mix
October 23rd: Foreign Beggars - Contact
October 16th: Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - War
October 2nd: Metronomy - A Thing For Me 
September 25th: Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
September 18th: Blur - Beetlebum
September 11th: Arctic Monkeys - Crying Lightning 
September 4th: Emalkay - When I Look At You

No comments:

Post a Comment