Thursday 2 September 2010

My Digital Reading Festival 2010

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
It was Reading last weekend, and I've been watching the footage solidly for the last 3 days. I missed out this year, which is a shame as I would have done some quite terrible things to go and see the Libertines. But anyway, here's my virtual Reading Festival:

FRIDAY:
LCD Soundsystem
Queens of the Stone Age
Mumford & Sons
Yeasayer
Gogol Bordello
Pulled Apart By Horses

SATURDAY:
Arcade Fire
The Libertines
Crystal Castles
The Cribs
The Maccabees

SUNDAY:
Blink 182
Roots Manuva
We Are Scientists
Foals
Sub Focus (DJ Set)
Metronomy
Four Tet
Limp Bizkit 

No comments:

Post a Comment